Introducing . . . . Rat!

Three things you should know about me are that I have one rat named Cinderella.  Cinderella is black and white, and she likes jumping.  Second, I like to do tap.  I do tap every Wednesday, and it’s really fun.  We learn new stuff each time we go.  Third, my dad has a pet pig.  She can twirl, jump, and sit.  I can’t wait to read what you write in the new blogging challenge!

4 Comments

1. That’s really cool! I haven’t heard of anybody with a pet rat AND a pet pig before… it must be a lot of work! Based on your previous work, I think it’s safe to say that you LOVE rats. I think that’s so cool because most everyone I meet is either obsessed with dogs or obsessed with cats.

• I like dogs, too, and my parents talked about getting me a dog for my birthday when I’m ten. I love playing with my rat, she is cuddly and nice. She’s black and white and loves to sit on my shoulder. She did a little trick and stood up on two legs!

2. Bonnie Caminiti

Wow!! A pet rat and a pet pig! Your family must love unusual pets. I like the picture you used to show your pet rat. The smile on your face tells me you really love Cinderella. I don’t have any pets but my favourite dog breed is Labradoodle. I think they are cute because of their curly hair and they are really playful. Tap dancing seems like a great activity. I bet it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. I am glad that you find it fun! Have you ever seen a tap performance like RIverDance?

• I like to do tap dance and ballet; during my performance we get to sit with our parents and get to see other kids do tap and ballet. I like seeing other kids do other kids of dances.
      My favorite dog is an English Springer, which is our family dog.